Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mojo Monday 175 - Just Image the Possibilities

I was having a trying time getting my blog to work properly, but I think Heather must have fixed something as it seems to be ok loading now.
I thought things were going to amiss this morning as I have been wanting to get back to CURVES and each and every time something would either go wrong or cause me not to be able to go. This morning just as I was getting ready the snow plow came by and put a 2 foot high hard ridge across the driveway. There would be no way for me to climb it with the car or remove it as it was large pieces of frozen packed snow. My husband must have heard my grumbling and he went outside and caught the snow plow operator and got him to clear it so we could get out. Yea, I finally got to go to CURVES.

Another thing I wanted to keep up is my card making, so with keeping that in mind I used the Mojo Monday Sketch for this week for my card.
Here is my card using the sketch.

 Here's what I used:

Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Word Play

Paper: Elegant Lines DSP, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip

Ink: Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Ribbon, Lattice Embossing Folder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi--found you through SUDOL--love this card--very creative--I love how people are stamping on the paper BEFORE they run it through that embossing folder--everything looks great that way!'TFS, Nola