Saturday, January 29, 2011

I was happy to find another design challenge to help me get my creativity back. This challenge is from SUDSOL (Simply Unique Demonstrators Sharing On Line. It was a color challenge Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, and Rich Razzleberry) and these colors remind me of when I was a little girl(in more ways than one)of a hobby I had were you wound wool around this square frame and made doilies I think, I probably used the finish square for my dolls. LOL I always went for pink and a old olive type of green and usually some white, so these colors were very familiar to me with the exception of Rich Razzleberry.

I had ordered the stamp set Every Moment some time ago but I had not mounted or inked it up yet till today.

If you are wondering what is on the bull rushes, it is some kind of fluffy glitter I won at a crop. In working with this set I found the sentiment to be right up my alley as we have been talking alot about the heart in our bible studies and how we should see with our heart, not judge others hearts etc. Very fitting indeed. Well here is my card. Enjoy



Here's what I used:


Stamps: Every Moment, Tiny Tags


Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Pretty In Pink
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Pretty In Pink ink pads      and makers, also Chocolate Chip.




Accessories: Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Tulip Embossing Folder and Impressions Plate


No comments: