Friday, September 17, 2010

Just Dreaming and Believing

I am trusting God to help me grow my Stampin Up business so while I wait for people to attend my classes or even better become a Stampin Up Demo I let him help me with my creativity. Last night while I was laying in bed talking to him I kept seeing Night of Navy, Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Yellow.


When I put the paper down next to each other it did not really do anything for me. So I just decided to stamp my image and see what happens. I stamped the image, 3 times in fact, but I did not ink the stamp all the way each time. A tip for you I have found when I want to only ink a certain amount of a stamp I use my pad as far as I can, then I take a Stamp and Write marker and finish coloring the stamp to the part I want.


I then used the scallop border punches to make the border and then took my sponges to the piece. I first sponged the Daffodil Yellow, then a little bit of Bashful Blue and finally some Night of Navy. I used Versa Mark to stamp the same image on the front of the card base and of course sponged those edges with Pear Pizazz. I wanted the image to be the focal point and I guess it is considering it takes up most of the card front. LOL I used a piece of organdy ribbon because I felt it was see through and the image did show through it. Last but not least I used the Smooch Spritz on the card and boy did that look pretty, it does not show in the picture but it is beautiful IMHO.




Here's what I used:

Stamps: Just Believe

Paper: Whisper White and Pear Pizazz

Ink: Black, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Yellow, Versa Mark, Pear Pizzazz


Accessories: NSU Organdy Ribbon


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the effect you got.