Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Continuing on About Laura

Continuing on about Laura and her scrapbook. Laura was a nurse. In this graduation picture of her there was only a hint of color from the flowers and so I decided to pick up on that color for my color scheme for this page.

I used the Elements of Style flourish stamp colored with Always Artichoke and Rich Razzleberry and made my border. I layered the photo first with Whisper White and the with Rich Razzleberry.

I used the Graduation stamp with Rich Razzleberry and cut it out with one of my Nestabilitie dies and sponged Rich Razzleberry on it. I also added a piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock across the page which had been rolled with the Very Vintage wheel in Rich Razzleberry.



Edited: Laura's book was finished before she passed away. I hope she did get her journaling finished but if she did not her husband hopefully will add what he can. He has gone away for a few months.


Here's what I used:

Stamps: Elements of Style, Graduation Single Stamp, Very Vintage

Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry

Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke

Accessories: Stamp Around Wheels, dimensionals, sponges, Stamp and Write Markers.


1 comment:

Wanda said...

So sorry to hear Laura passed away. I was looking forward to her filling out in her own handwriting the words on each page. Bless her heart - may you be able to get these few pages to her granddaughters. TFS - hope her pups are not alone.