Sunday, August 8, 2010

One of My Swap Cards

Hi Everyone:

Hope you all had a great weekend. I sure did. I started my weekend by spending Friday with 4 women that I am getting to know better day by day. We started off early in the morning on a all day adventure that took us to a town in Southern Manitoba called Steinbach.

We went to the Mennonite Thrift Store that was an adventure all of its own. I was able to find some great books and a DVD stand to hold my new stamp sets. It is always a deal when you can find something so useful for so little. From there we went for lunch at a German restaurant and enjoyed a great lunch.

Saturday my husband and I went on a date. It was so much. Sunday we went to Church and were so blessed by the service and lunch with our friends. I did not have time to stamp a new card with all this socializing so I am sharing one of the swap cards I made for Convention.




This card uses the stamp set Charming. I used Baja Breeze, and Whisper White card stock. The ink colors were Baja Breeze and Black. I used the Stampin Up embossing folder to emboss the White and Baja Breeze layers.

Hope you like it. See you next time.

No comments: