Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dresser Side Step

Jackie Topa shared her Dresser Side Step card the other day and I feel in love with. I did not have the stamps she used so I had to dig out some retired stamps for my Bear. He is from the set Button Bear but he is so adorable I just can't let go of the set.


It is a easy card to make & you can find the directions on Jackie's blog http://www.jackietopa,typepad.com/.


I plan on making more of these but I will have to get some new stamps first. Thanks for stopping by.




3 comments:

Elaine said...

Beautiful card, that bear is adorable

Carol said...

Darling card and love that little bear! Unfortunately I could not connect to other website to get the instructions for the chest. Love your work!

Katherine said...

Sweet card - I love it! Truly a 'blog find'!