Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Boy It's Hot Outside.

Hi Everyone:

Well I don't know about anyone else in Manitoba but I am really tired of the hot, hot humid stuff. I don't do well in it.

I guess that is why I am making Christmas cards with the hope that like the saying says "it's the thought that counts" lol think that if I am making Christmas cards that it may get cooler.

Well it is not working for me. I have been making some 4 x 4 cards out of the old card stock samplers I have and this time I used a Christmas sample for my card today.

The stamp is from A Flower for all Seasons and I colored it with markers. I punched it out with the new 2 1/2" circle punch from Stampin Up and layered it on a scalloped circle that I cut with my nestabilities. I just tied a not in my ribbon and used a large glue dot to adhere it to the card which covered up the punch that was in the corner of the sample paper.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: