Monday, May 17, 2010

WATERCOLOR TRIO BIRTHDAY

Hello Stamping Friends:

It has been awhile since my last post, ok a long while. I have been busy de-cluttering our home. We had a church garage sale coming up and I thought this would be a perfect time to clean out what was just hanging around. Do any of you watch Hoarders, well I do not have that that kind of problem and feel for those that do I certainly did have more than enough items hanging around that needed to be sent to new homes or the dump!


I have usually been pretty good about clearing things out but when it came to my hobby stuff, well that was sacred. But I bit the bullet and sent all the hobby stuff I did not use anymore onto the garage sale. If any hobbiest attended they probably got some great deals. I had quilting, knitting, scrapbooking books, fabric you name it, it was there.


I have to say that it is great to see the floor in all my closets, I have to be honest though I did not go into my stamping closets yet! I have pulled all the retiring items for my stamping garage sale in July but that is only as far as I have gotten there.

We had the kids over for Sunday dinner and they actually noticed that the house seemed bigger, Hum I guess empting your corners out is a good thing. LOL

Ok on to my card share today. I have been working on some challenges to get my stamping mojo back. Here is the one that I am posting for today.



And here is my take on the sketch.



Thanks for coming and looking. I have some more shares coming up. Bye for Now.


Recipe: All Stampin Up

Stamp Set: Watercolor Trio #117050

Ink: Baja Breeze, Old Olive, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip

Paper: Whisper White, Kraft

Accessories: So Saffron 5/8 Grograin ribbon, silver brads




Peggy Finney

1 comment:

Michelle Vernaus said...

Looks awesome,,, as usual !!

Thanks for sharing !