Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hello Stamping Friends:
It's been awhile since my last post, but I have been busy. As most of you probably know by now Stampin Up is having a color renovation. At first I was a bit taken back but I am now embracing it, so much so that I pulled all my retiring colors, paper etc. to make room for the new colors etc.

I also pulled all my stamp sets down and reorganized them as well. I also made a index card for each stamp case and put them into a binder so now I will be able to find stamps so much easier.

This was a all day process but well worth the effort. It was quite enlightening to see how my taste in stamps had changed/improved over the two years I have been stamping. All in all the color renovation has really been a renovation in my stamp room.

I have made some cards this week so I will share these as well. This first one was a case of one from SCS but I changed the card to a easel card and used a different sentiment.

The next set of pictures is from a tutorial Sandi MacIvor has on her blog, she so graciously shares her talent. I aways fall in love with what ever she does. I had to do some improvising as I don't have all the items needed for what she did but I am very happy with my results. The first picture is of the box that houses the cards that follow.








Aren't these just gorgeous. I could stare at them all day. I love pink and black, can you tell. LOL
Thanks for stopping by.













No comments: