Thursday, March 4, 2010

Making of a Background

Hello Stamping Friends:

I had the best day today. My friend Lil and I took a trip to Steinbach. That is where she likes to get her hair done. So while she was getting her hair done she dropped me off at the mall. I really enjoyed walking around this mall and even got to do some shopping. People were so friendly.

When she was done we went to a Mennonite Restaurant I did not catch the name but the food was awesome. Then we went to a Scrapbooking store and I was able to get reacquainted with the owner as she I had taken a copic course together. She has a wonderful store. Got a few goodies there too.

While we were browsing at the stamps there was a background stamp that I was really drawn to. I thought boy that sure would be a neat stamp for a Zindorf card. I almost bought it and then the stamping angel said "Peggy, you could do that with the stamps you have, just try it" so as soon as I returned home I took out the stamps, the wheat from Autumn Days and the grass from Inspired by Nature and this is what I came up with.

I did it in a rush because if it did not work Lil was going back to Steinbach tomorrow to babysit for her son and was willing to pick it up for me but I don't thing that will be necessary do you?

1 comment:

Carin said...

Very pretty! Good job!