Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral for you.

Hello Stamping Friends:

I don't have much to say today, weather has turned cloudy and well I just feel that way too. LOL

I have a card for you that I saw by Christine Creations, as some of you know I like to watercolor so the coloring on the flowers was up my alley. I really liked the way she colored the flowers and the layout of course. I changed the color combination from hers and my layout is slightly different.

I used Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, Real Red and Whisper White. I also used watercolor paper for the flowers. I do not know how Christine colored her flowers but I used a technique where I took color away from the flower. It was great to see that you can actually fix things when you color outside the lines and you do not want that look to be able to pick the color off and have it look great.

Here is my card:


Thanks for looking.
Peggy Finney

No comments: