I am still coloring. It seems that once you start one technique you just keep going till you have had enough.
Can you believe it is almost the middle of October, WOW were does the time go.
Here is my card for today, how you like it.
Here is how I made my card today:
1. Fold a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of white card stock in half using a bone folder to crease the edge.
2. Cut a piece 5" x 2" piece of the red polka dot DSP from Cocoa Christmas DSP Series paper and adhere to card about 1/2" down from the top and centred across the card.
3. Cut a piece of Real Red card stock 5" by 2" and punch the bottom using the Stampin Up Lacy Border punch. Cut of a 1/2" piece from this piece. Add the 1/2" to the top and the Lacy Border to the bottom of a 1 1/2" piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock.
4. Cut a 6" piece of Sleigh Bell ribbon and wrap it around the Very Vanilla piece in step 3.
5. Adhere is layered piece to card front.
6. Cut a 2" x 4 1/8" piece of Green Galore. Stamp the image of the snowmen from the Holiday Line stamp set, color and cut it to a piece that measures 1 7/8" x 4" and center it onto the Green Galore piece and stick down with Stampin Dimensionals so that it sticks to the card front. I added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the balls on their hats and Crystal Effects to the carrot noses.
7. Using the Stamp Ma Jig stamp the Merry Christmas greeting from Four the Holidays stamp set.
Now you are done!
Here is the list of supplies I used you can order these on line at http://stampingwithpeggy.stampingup.net/.
Stamps: Holiday Lineup (111648), Four the Holidays (116921)
Ink: Black Stazon Ink ( 101406) and various Stampin Up Markers
Paper: Scrap piece of Red Polka Dot paper from Christmas Jingle kit (115696), Whisper White card stock (100730),Green Galore card stock (101768), Very Vanilla card stock (101650), Real Red card stock (102824).
Acessories: Bone Folder (102300), Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049), Sleigh Bells Ribbon (116795), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter ( 102023), Crystal Effects (101055).