I look forward to Monday's these days because of the Mojo Monday Sketches. I should have been doing some book work but I really had a great idea for this sketch already in my head. Do you ever wake up at night with a card in your mind? Well I do, while I don't jump up and make it like some do ( too lazy for that) I do seem to remember them for the next day.
Here is the Mojo Monday sketch.
Here is my interpretation of it.
I used several of the new in colors on this card. I love to color, my grandkids think it is great that I like to color as I color with them quite often.
Here is how I made the card.
1. I cut my card base of Melon Mambo 4 1/4" x 11". Scored at 5 1/2"
2. I took a piece of Crushed Curry 4 x 1 3/4". I randomly stamped one of the snowflakes from Snow Buddies in Crushed Curry and then took my white gel pen and made white marks were I thought it would look good. I also sponged the edges with Crushed Curry.
3. I cut a piece of Soft Suede 4 x 1 3/4". Stamped the swirly thing perhaps it is to represent wind; the weather type that is. LOL and I also stamped another snowflake from the same set all in Soft Suede. Sponged the edges and used the gel pen to make the dots and color the snowflakes. Then I added the Bermuda Bay Ribbon.
4. I cut my scalloped circle from the Sizzex die and another circle cutter for the circles.
5. The main image was first randomly stamped with snowflakes from Christmas Punches in Bashful Blue. I stamped the snowmen on white card stock, colored them with Stampin Up Markers and then cut them out and placed on the snowflake background. I popped the top hat with a dimensional. I did stamp the twig arms after I had added the snowmen using the stamp --ma - jig.
6. The sentiment was from a retired set It's Snow Time stamped in Soft Suede and layered on Bermuda Bay.
Stamps: Snow Buddies, Christmas Punch, It's Snow Time (retired)
Ink: Stampin Up Markers, Bashful Blue, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry
Paper: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, White
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Ribbon, Circle Cutters, Sizzex Scallop Circle Die.