Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch

Hello Stamping Friends:

Today's card is made using the Mojo Monday sketch. I also incorporated the Late Night Stampers Challenge 42 into it as well. The challenge for the Late Night Stampers was to use Old Olive, Ruby Red and Really Rust.

Here is the Mojo Monday sketch.

And here is my card.



I used Old Olive for my card base. I stamped the branch image with Versa Mark. Ruby Red strip is cut at 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 then punched with the scallop border punch. I died the Kraft ribbon with Really Rust by sponging on the color.

I used the rock and roll technique on the tree using all three colors. I layered this piece on a piece of Really Rust.

I used the SU markers on the sentiment and punched it out with the large oval punch, sponged the edges with Really Rust. I added the dots around the edge with the SU Marker.


Recipe:

Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers

Paper: Old Olive, Ruby Red, Really Rust

Ink: Versa Mark, Really Rust, Old Olive and Ruby Red

Accessories: Kraft Ribbon, SU Markers, large oval punch, scalloped border punch.





1 comment:

Amy said...

This is very pretty.