Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Abby

Hello Stamping Friends:

I can't wait for tomorrow. I have a new stamp set organizer and my son in law is going to put it up for me tomorrow. It is such a blessing to have him near by for these kind of jobs. My son tells me he may move back to Manitoba in the future. It will be so good to have the family all back in the same province.

Now on to my card for today.

I had saved this card sketch from a blog, sorry I do not remember where and this is my interpretation of it.

My son's fiance's birthday is next week so I will be sending her this card.

I used a white base of 4 1/4 x 4 1/4. I paper pierce around the outside edge.

The next layer is Perfect Plum it measures 3 3/4 square. I used a piece of DSP from a retired package called Persian Summer.

I used the new in color ribbon Rich Razzleberry on the bottom and the stamp set is Good Friend. The birthday greeting is from A Little Birthday Cheer.

I added purple rhinestones to the Butterfly as well as to the side and bottom of the card.


Thanks for looking, see you soon.

No comments: