Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just Felt Compelled to Make

Hello,

I am sure that I am not alone when it comes to making cards you are sometimes compelled to make a certain card(s) for certain individuals. Lately a couple of friends of my husband and myself have been on my mind. Not even sure why.

I was all ready to go to bed last night but instead I went to my stamp room and put this card together.

There is only one thing SU on it and that is the "Top Note" die and the inks. But somethings you just got to use what is staring you in the face. As a matter of fact apart from the floral embellishments everything was made from scraps. I always go to my scrap drawers first when designing a card.



Thanks for looking.


Recipe:


Stamp Set: Our Daily Bread


Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Close to Coaco


Paper: Scraps, Chocolate Chip, White


Accessories: Paper Flowers, beads, Martha Stewart Branches


12 comments:

Nicole said...

WOWSERS, you made THAT from SCRAPS?? Geezy Petes, that is awesome!

Kelley said...

This is so beautiful!!

Lorelie Kim said...

Hello there!
You've caught the attention of the fabulous owner of Our Daily Bread designs, Kelley, and we would like to feature your card as a Customer Card of the Day on June 10 if you will allow us :). Please e-mail me at dannylor_kim@yahoo.com if you will give us permission to post your card as well as your full name and any links to your card galleries so we could direct our readers to visit your sites! Looking forward to hearing from you...

Lorelie Kim
ODBD Blog/Product Review Coordinator

Kate Cecil said...

You are a wiz!! From scraps???? WOW!!! Thanks for sharing - I better go and see what I can do with my stuff.

Kelly said...

I'm not surprised they want to feature your card. It is absolutely gorgeous!

EValeen said...

I obviously need better scraps!!!
That is AMAZING!!!!! You should be proud!

Jenna Cotton said...

This is gorgeous!! How exciting to be featured! That is awesome! I can't even make this nice of a card with everything I have let alone just scraps!!

Sherrill Graff owner said...

This is simply heavenly. So pleased to see you published again. You do such nice work, and you serve God at the same time. way to go

love Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

Sandee Shanabrough said...

I'll say you have our attention! This is stunning!!!!!

Joyce said...

Gorgeous card!

Traci S. said...

This is a wonderful card! I love the Scripture from ODBD! You really made a wonderful place for such an amazing piece of Scripture!

Thanks for stopping by Christian Paper Crafts (CPC) that is how I found out about you and your blog!

Remember,
He IS Able,
Traci S.

http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Come visit the He IS Able blog!Click on the word "June," that post tells you all about the blog!
Traci S.

Chanda said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Wish my scraps looked this good. I'm your latest follower from SC. Stop on over sometime!

Chanda Stehlik
www.onecraftymommy.com