Friday, April 24, 2009

Candy Lane DSP Scrapbook Layout


Hi Stampers,

I am sharing one of the layouts that I had previously mentioned that I had started at the day long Scrapagandza last Saturday.

The main paper in this layout is Candy Cane Lane the pinks, and reds in this series are really nice. I am a pink/red girl. I think the greens are a retired series paper River Rock.

The embelisments on this page are regular buttons, the Stampin Up die Scribbles and I punched out a tab with the tab punch from Stampin Up.

I usually only like one or two pictures per page these days. I have left these blank for demo purposes.

One the second page of the layout, I did a color block idea, I used blocks of paper to fill the 12 x 12 card stock. I also made a flower embellisment by punching out several layers of three different punches, cutting the edges of each petal, sponging them and then putting them all together with a brad and turning the flowers so they showed all the petals. I put a oval frame for some journalling or perhaps another picture. It looks of centre in the picture but it is straight. I used the negative from the previously cut die to sponge the Scribbles in the bottom corners of the picture frame in Red Riding Hood Ink.

I really wish you could see these in real life they are so much prettier than on here. Oh well on to my next project. Thanks for looking and commenting . Bye for now.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Both of these pages are very pretty! I agree the Candy Lane Papers and the coordinating colors are all very pretty together.

Mel O'Donnell said...

I have the Candy Cane papers and haven't had a clue what to do with them. You've just inspired me for my scrapbook club! Thank you!
Mel

EValeen said...

Lovely! You've given me some great inspiration for layouts. TFS

Teresa Brooks said...

Love the layout. Great Pages, you give me so much scrapping inspiration.