Monday, September 1, 2008

Some samples from the Never Before Seen Stamps - 15% off Promotion

Snow Swirled - Regular Price $29.95 promotional price $25.46


This is a beautiful Christmas set. As you can see I made my own background with the beautiful snowflake design. The Christmas tree was stamped in Kiwi Kiss one of the new in colors and matted on Always Aritichoke. I added Dazzling Diamonds to the star bursts on the tree. Season's Greeting's was stamped in Riding Hood Red and matted on Riding Hood Red Card Stock which is also a new in color. The set also comes with a lovely Christmas sentiment verse and two more snowflakes, so you have a large, medium and small snowflake all different designs.

Upsy Daisy - Regular Price $22.95 Promotional Price $19.51


Upsy Daisy comes with 3 sentiments, Birthday Celebrations, You're on My Mind and Thank You for your friendship.

You can make the daisy all in one color or you can do several different techniques to make the image two or more tones. I have used this set with the new Big Shot die called Top Note. It makes card making so easy. The first Upsy Daisy card used Kiwi Kiss card stock, image was stamped on Very Vanilla I used Chocolate Chip ink for most of the image but use the Summer Sun marker for the flowers. On the second picture I just used Chocolate chip on White card stock and sponged Pink Pirouette ink around the stamped image.




1 comment:

bryanne said...

I love the snow swirled set!!!